Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Jon!



Happy Birthday Jon. We love you so much. You are the most incredible father and husband. I asked the kids a few things that they love about you, and this is what they came up with:


Dylan: I like when he draws booklets.


Livie: I like when he plays princesses.


Dylan: Daddy tickles us and tells Indiana Lan spooky scary Halloween stories.


Livie: I like when daddy hugs me. I love when he comes home. Daddy is handsome!


Dylan: Yeah, and he plays hide and seek really good.


Jon does all of this and more. I hope you have a great birthday Jonny. I love you so much!


4 comments:

california smiths said...

Happy birthday Jon, I like it when you through pillows at the kids and knock them down....

The Reese's said...

so cute! happy birthday, i have it on our calendar and still missed it :)

Samye said...

Happy Birthday- we loved spending time with you guys tonight!! We will find the tickets for next time... we will have to see the pictures too!

Mike and Amber said...

What a fun idea to ask your kids and record them! They are so cute! Ashley, I would love to hear from you again. Do you still have my email address?