Saturday, June 20, 2009

Updates

This may be the longest post ever, but I don't want to do a whole bunch of little ones. We moved into our new house. I love it. It is so cozy and homey. The kids love having their stuff back and love that we live within walking distance to a park. The dogs even love it. Having grass is a major plus for them. The best part of this house, are all of the beautiful flowers.
We went to Hogle Zoo the other day with my brother Cody and his wife Shiloh and their darling daughter Lexie. We had so much fun. Livie loved the elephants. I think she could have stayed there the whole day. Dylan's favorite part was the zoo train.Finally, I got in a car accident last week. A man ran through a red light and smashed into our van. Luckily, no one was hurt except for some sore muscles and bruises. We are so blessed that nothing worse happened. The kids were terrified, but some wonderful people helped them feel better with balloons and movies. The cute ambulance men even gave them some bears. Our van is fixable, so we are just driving a rental for a couple of weeks. The last picture is the peaceful intersection where it happened.

10 comments:

The Sorensens said...

Yeah you updated! Love the pictures of your van, your flowers look great, you've been working hard!

Emily B said...

We need to see pictures of your hair NOT in a ponytail. I'm sorry about your accident. When it rains it pours, right? I'm glad your car is fixable. And your house is so stinkin cute. One nice thing about living in Utah is that you can have a yard with real grass and flowers.

Nicole said...

Hey Ashley! Your new house is so cute and how fun that you get to live close to family again. I really miss that. You're hair is darling and you look cute as ever. Too bad about your van. Car accidents are so scary-but its so great that no one was seriously injured...you really have to watch those Tremonton drivers. I think they forget what a "big city" it is :)

Cadle Clan said...

So excited that you updated your blog....I hope you all are feeling ok after the accident- that must have been so scary! I love the house and the flowers are wonderful! Miss you!

The Reese's said...

i think from the other comments that some of your vegas friends are making fun of our "big city" :) glad to see your updates.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you guys are alright! Heidi was so worried about you guys. Glad it was fixable too, hopefully the crazy guy had insurance and you guys dont have to pay for it. Love the house, we'll have to come up and visit you guys once we get through with all of this yard business. We are so excited for you guys to come down soon! Heidi has a movie all picked out for us to watch and I am so freakin excited cause I have been dieing to see it but to cheap to go to the movies :) Love you guys!

HeidiLynnn said...

Holy crap! I'm a dork cuz I had no idea you guys were in a house or that Jonathan was working for Malt O Meal! Congratulations... That's AWESOME! I'm really happy for you. It sounds like things are going well...minus the fun, fun, fun car accident:) The house looks very cozy and cute! Can't wait to see you guys.

Mandi Roth said...

LOVE your house! it looks so cozy! Glad your all ok and no one was hurt in the accident.

Wendy said...

Car accidents are so unnerving. I'm glad everyone is okay. And that you're finally settled. That must be such a relief.

Alee and Brandon said...

Glad everyone is ok after the car accident! They always shake you up pretty good even if they aren't your fault.

Your house is totally cute and I LOVE the flowers! I'm a flower killer though, for some reason mine never live long!

Glad everything is going ok!