Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dylan's Musings

Dylan answered a questionnaire in his class for Mothers day. It was so cute that I decided to share it. Some of the things he said were right on, others not so much.
He said:
I love my mom because: "She likes to go to church."
My mom loves me because: "She likes to drive me around."
My moms favorite thing to do is: "Read."
My mom looks very pretty when: "She does her hair."
My mom gets the most mad when: "I don't clean up my room."
My mom's favorite thing to eat is: "Salad." (Yeah, right. But I'm glad he thinks that.)

He also has been watching the latest Herbie movie that is called Herbie Fully Loaded. But Dylan calls is "Herbie full of Loadie." Too cute.

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

i love to hear what they really think of us... salad -really? :)

california smiths said...

Well there is incentive to do your hair.... ;)

The Baileys said...

Dylan is too cute! I wish that you guys were closer and we could hang out more.