Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Happenings

Well I am averaging about a post a month. That is pretty good right? A week ago my great friend Emily Bowman drove up from Vegas to go see New Moon with me. It was so wonderful and we had so much fun. Our kids loved seeing each other and they had a ball. The picture below is the four of them watching Dr. Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas on my bed. Jon said this was right before Livie and William freaked out and went running out of the room. It was so wonderful to see Emily and we already have our plans made for Eclipse.

The other picture is of a Lego car that Dylan made. He also made a Lego remote control to go with it. Every time he pushed the green button he pushed the car to pretend it was moving.

This last Saturday everyone in my family rode the front runner train to Salt Lake to see the lights. The kids loved the train, I think more than the lights. Temple square was absolutely beautiful and I just love the spirit that you feel in that holy place.

10 comments:

Emilee said...

You're ahead of the game- a December post in November! Fun pics on temple square & with Emily's kids.

P.S. I LOVED New Moon!!

Jeremy and Taren said...

So cute. Hey is Livie missing a tooth? What happened? Miss you friend. Thanks for updating. I need your address when you get a chance, please.

The Reese's said...

lots of fun. i like your pictures of the cousins and the boys on the train better, my camera is more fuzzy. i might need them from you when i scrap (if i get to it) our fun trip!

california smiths said...

Looks like a fun month. I love Dylan's lego car and control. So creative!

Emily B said...

I agree. That remote control especially is so creative. I'm so glad we could come up and see you guys! We all had a blast, especially my kids. And I'm glad you guys got to see Temple Square. We were sad that we just missed it.

Cadle Clan said...

so cute! i love the family photo with everyone bundled up for winter....ahh....it's so cold in SLC!

Wendy said...

JEALOUS. Maybe not really of the movie, but of the company. I miss you two!

Temple Square at Christmas IS beautiful. And so are those kids of yours.

The Simpson Family said...

I am way jealous too. I hope you don't mind, but I'm thinking of crashing your Eclipse plans (well, not actually crashing, but joining) if that's ok?!?!

Callisters said...

Looks like fun riding the train. I love the car and the remote control, such an amazing imagination!

The Birds said...

Your family pic in front of the pond looks great! Glad things are going well!
~Chandi