Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Our Halloween was so much fun this year. We started it off by having a Halloween party at Jon's mom and dads. Friday night the grown ups had a How to Host a Murder party. Sadly I don't have any pictures of that. But it was great and I ended up being the murderer. Then on Saturday the kids had their Halloween party. They got to dress up, go on a pumpkin hunt, play Halloween bingo, and eat delicious food. Heidi was so sweet and wonderful to organize it all. Then we headed back to Tremonton to eat delicious soup at my mom and dads. The kids loved showing each other their costumes. Dylan and Denver thought they were so spooky. We then made the rounds seeing relatives which was so much fun! We didn't do trunk or treat this year, but being around family that loves us was so much better. After that we went door to door with Gunner, Savannah and Maverick. It was a great Halloween.

15 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

Finally!!! The kids look so big. Love there costumes. I miss you guys. Thanks for updated. I have been thinking about you.

Wendy said...

You had a BUSY halloween. It must have been so fun for the kids to have their cousins around.

Samye said...

I love the update, and seeing that you had a great Halloween!! Also excited to see a new post!!

Mandi Roth said...

Cute Cute costumes. What a fun Halloween. Hey I've made my blog private so if you want to read it email me your email so i can add you. mandiroth@gmail.com I hope your doing well. It would be good to hear from you.

Cadle Clan said...

So cute! I"m glad you posted some pictures...Dylan and Conner were both skeletons...great minds think alike! :)

Christie said...

Glad you posted there pictures, we missed you on Halloween. They look darling!!!

Callisters said...

Your kids look darling! Next year you need to make it over to my house!

Emily B said...

The Murder party sounds like so much fun! Your kids look more grown up! It hasn't been that long since you moved, has it?

Emilee said...

Your kids look adorable! Fun to see some pics from you!

Hibbard Family said...

What a fun Halloween - I love Dylan's costume, with the mask on its actually pretty scary! Good to hear form you.

california smiths said...

Wow, you are alive! Dylan and Denver do look spooky! Livie looks so cute! Sounds like fun holidays!

The Reese's said...

love the pictures. looks like provo was a ton of fun!

Valerie said...

What great Halloween pictures. It's great to check in on you guys. Congrats on your move and new home. It looks lovely. We miss you guys.

The Simpson Family said...

I miss you guys so much. I'm glad that you are close to your family and having so much fun. We need to take a trip up there and see you! Also I need you address, will you email it to me?

The Birds said...

Glad you had a good one! How fun that your m-i-l did a how to host a murder...the last one I went to was our Sr. year in YW at Joan's!