Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random Cuteness

There hasn't been a lot of things going on in January, but there have been a few random cute things.
  • Dylan and Denver were playing together one day and Tangi and I dressed them alike. They loved being twins.
  • Dylan decided that he needed to be a man and had Jon draw a mustache on him and he went around all day wearing that and his hard hat.
  • Dylan also decided that he needed roller skates. He took two cars and used masking tape to attach them to his shoe. He thought it was pretty clever and it worked pretty well.
This last picture is only funny if you have seen our house and you have seen Coby and Tangi's house. Dylan was building a city and brought me into his room to give me a tour. He had taken Livie's doll house and told me that was Denver's house. Then he pointed to a little lego house next to it and told me that it was our house. I love kid's perceptions on things.

7 comments:

Emilee said...

Dylan is SO creative! My favorite is the car-roller-skate-shoes!

The Reese's said...

i definitely need a couple of those pictures. you're still being better at blogging than i am and i have no excuse. i'm trying to think if i have even taken any pictures since christmas?

california smiths said...

He really is so creative. I can't believe he could make himself roller skates. That's so neat! I chuckle at the houses, because I think we all feel the same as Dylan ;)

Emily B said...

No kidding that kid is creative. I can't believe some of the things he comes up with. And I love the house comparisons.

The Holmgrens said...

Oh my gosh Ashley, he is too funny! I was laughing so hard, and then I had to explain every picture to Justin cause I thought it was so cute. How are you liking Tremonton? Is it hard being back? I had a hard time when I first moved back. Anyways, what cute kids you have.

Heidi said...

That whole house thing is hilarious. Who would think one so young would be so aware? He cracks me up.

I also love the whole "man" thing, complete with a mustache. The "ORANGE" hat totally made him like his dad. I think if there were orange hard hats for men Jonathan would wear one. Excited to see you this weekend.

The "matchbox" roller skates were the bomb!

Nicole said...

Ha! Dylan is so creative! I wonder if the matchbox cars on my shoes would work :) What a smartie!