Monday, January 4, 2010

Sunday Love

This may be the end of my good posting run, since I resume school on Monday. I thought Dylan and Livie looked so cute on Sunday that I had to take a few pictures. And yes, I am aware that my son looks like Harry Potter. We went sledding on Saturday and Dyl forgot to stop and slid into the fence. Dylan was also putting the moves on a couple of women on Sunday. He was one of my helpers in primary and he sidled right up to this little girl named Shayden. He stood really close to her and then smiled and put his arm around her. Later in sacrament meeting, he was playing on the back of the bench when a cute little old lady leaned forward and said hi. Dylan not only said hi back but gave her a great big kiss! She was very happy. I had no idea my son was such a lady's man.We also built a snowman on Friday. Dylan was so excited and wanted to take his picture next to it. Doesn't Dyl look so squishy and cute? We decorated the eyes, mouth and buttons with candy. The coloring leaked everywhere and it looked like we had dyed him. The sad thing is someone knocked our snowman over the next day. But the kids were still happy with the result.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dyl is so silly. I am thinking the flirting thing is in the Bailey's genes. Noah is always flirting with people at the stores, especially the little girls :) Sad someone wrecked your snowman! Love you guys!

Emilee said...

They look so grown up! And that snowman is AMAZING- I'm impressed with how tall he is!

Hibbard Family said...

I'm so glad to catch up on your blog, it looks like you are doing well and you had a great (except for the flu) Christmas! I agree with Em, they look older.

Heidi said...

Love the jolly white snowman, with Dylan next to it. Brig and Brittinee have a movie of Noah whizzing down a hill at the Adams. It reminds of when Jonathan was here Cmas 08 and built a run for the kids. Snow is the coolest thing (no pun intended). Hope to see you guys soon. Heidi the Mom

Dave and Krisha said...

Look how big your kiddos are! I haven't checked blogs in such a long time. They are so dang cute!! and may I mention how much your brother- Cody- looks like papa Jeff!! It's awsome!! Hope you guys are doing great! Love- K

The Reese's said...

love the pictures and i can't believe the size of your snowman. we still haven't figured out how to build one at our house :)

The Holmgrens said...

I haven't read your blog forever. Are you still in Tremonton? What are you going to school for? I have thought about going back to school, but I'm too scared! So glad you got on Facebook. I've been a little better keeping in touch that way because it is faster.

Cadle Clan said...

so cute! love the snowman picture....miss you guys!

Wendy said...

Uh-oh, you better keep an eye on that boy. In a few years he's going to be breaking hearts left and right.

I'm jealous of how nice you get Livie's hair to look. I swear i could mix concrete with Julianne's hair when I fix it and halfway through sacrament she would still end up looking like her hair hadn't been brushed for weeks. What's your secret??

Nances said...

Hello! I can't believe we never run into each other in our small town :) We need to do lunch sometime. How's school--what are you studying?