Tuesday, October 14, 2008

High School Tag

I got tagged by Natalie:
1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated quite a few people, but one person longer than any of the others.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a 96 Maroon Grand dam. My dad said he wanted to get me something that was bigger and had an airbag.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes. But it was close!
4. Were you a party animal? No, I preferred smaller settings.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes, it is sad how much of a yes that is.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir. I was in our schools Madrigal's group and I loved it.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was considered a nerd, but I always felt like one.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was a varsity cheerleader.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, my mom was a teacher at the school, and I was always afraid of getting into trouble. (See the nerd part of me showing?)
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I think so, the first song that comes to my mind is Rise and Shout the cougars are out, but I know that's not it. I think it is Cheer Cheer for Bear River High.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Jones, with his mashed potato arms, my mom of course, Mr. Peterson, my choir teachers, mostly because he kept accusing his classes of "plotting his death."
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I either went home, or grabbed something off campus.
13. What is your schools full name? Bear River High School
14. School mascot and colors? Bear, and Red and White.
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Landen Wood, both my junior and senior year.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? That is tough. I wish I could change so many things, and do things better, but I would never want to be in high school again.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I was so worried about tripping, since my family knows, I tend to do that a lot. But it was good. I got the cutest picture of me and my sweet nephew.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Up to my friends cabin.
19. Were you in any clubs? Um, no.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yes. Lets move on shall we.
21. Who was your prom date? Skip Williams, the principals son. One of the nicest guys in the world.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Depends on where we are living at the time.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at a little clothing and tanning boutique called the Classic Shop. The job sucked, but I got free tans. I have since learned to value my skin and not risk getting skin cancer.
I tag anyone who wants to, especially some of my old high school friends.

6 comments:

Emily B said...

I joined our madrigals group my senior year too, and I loved it. And I too think we would have been good friends in high school. We did all of the same stuff.

The Reese's said...

funny how much of that i already new about you! i'm not sure i want to look back but i might- that was a fun post to read.

Christie said...

Oh Ashley,
This post made me laugh as I remembered you as a high school girl. You were such a doll and was there any boy at Bear River High that didn't like you. I remember your little car and how concerned Jeffery was that you had an airbag.HAHA!!! And the question about being a flirt, I think that is a definate yes, but you sure were a darling one. It was fun back in the olden days when all you Reese kids were running around. I remember my boys, even though you were a little older always would say Ashley is so Hot. Funny, Huh!!! Considering you babysat them. We loved having you as neighbors. It was fun to read this and remember all the funny things and sweet memeories I have of you. Have a good day Ash, Christie

california smiths said...

Ashely, a flirt?....hmmm, a couple guys come to mind.... I love to see things about high school from when I was there, very interesting post!

Alee and Brandon said...

What a fun tag!!!! I'll have to do it this weekend!

I'm giggling about all your *flirt* comments...

The Mashy Family said...

Oh Ashley that was some good stuff! I laughed thinking about that stuff! I loved it!