Monday, October 6, 2008

Truly Scrumptious

One of Livie's favorite songs is Truly Scrumptious, from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. She sings it so darling, that I had to share it.

I have to throw a couple of Dylan's comments in as well. While we were watching conference this weekend, he looked at our prophet and said: "I like Thomas S. Monson. He gets me."

This morning I woke up with a cold, so I haven't been as on the ball as I normally am. I saw Dylan getting himself some fruit snacks out of the pantry. I was fine with it until I saw him trying to sneak a second pack. I tried to take it from him, but he was running and I couldn't chase him. When he saw that I gave up, he said: "Mom, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to run away. But I just really need these fruit snacks." How can you argue with that logic?

15 comments:

california smiths said...

That is so cute! I love it when they do things like that. I meant to tell you, the other day I put Courtney's hair in pig tails and she said "Just like Livie's!".

The Reese's said...

so cute! denver watched that over and over! they are having are such a fun age and that will be good memory when she gets older and refuses to sing for you.

The Baileys said...

Livie is sooo darling! Emma said, she is so funny. We miss you guys tons.

Alee and Brandon said...

That is so cute! I hope you feel better soon :)

The Birds said...

Oh Ash, you SERIOUSLY have THE CUTEST kids! I LOVE everything you share about them! They are just too funny! Love ya!
~Chandi

Sara B said...

Hope you are feeling better! Your kids are the cutest! We missed you last night- we ate 5 different pumpkin desserts.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I just love rading about your family. It must be fun with their darling comments!!!!

Pam said...

AAHH! So cute! I love her:)

Khali said...

I seems as if Olivia is singing to me. I’m glad she thinks I’m Scrumptious. At least someone does.

Emily B said...

I love the lisp. Rebecca is sleeping, but I will have to show her this when she wakes up in the morning. She's always asking me when we will get to go see Olivia.

Dave and Krisha said...

How adorable was that! My kids also love Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. They like to sing the Chitty song. Livvy is darling! Dylan says the greatest things! krish

Hibbard Family said...

I think its good that you write down a lot of what your kids say because they'll grow up so fast and you'll love to go back and remember these days!!

The Holmgrens said...

That was adorable. Jaiden was just glued here listening and laughing. What cute kids you have.

Nances said...

Your kids are so cute. You are going to be so glad that you wrote all the cute things they say and do.

Christie said...

Oh Ashey,
Livy is so cute. She reminds me so much of you. Hope all is well, are you coming up for Thanksgiving. I think your mom told me you were. Hopefully we can visit for a minute. Take care, Christie