Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Livie's Dancing

We had our first parents day at Livie's dancing class. It was so much fun. Livie is doing so well. She has only been in for about a month, and the girls in her class are a year older than her, but I think she is doing great! She loves going and that is the most important thing. Her teacher Miss Stephanie is so wonderful. She makes them use their manners and teaches them balance and rhythm. My friend Emilee and I were observing that she does a lot of stuff with them that an OT does. She even had them do Miss Puffy, which is a dance I did as a little girl.

11 comments:

The Baileys said...

Oh my goodness, she is so darling! She is the cutest little ballerina! I am excited to see you guys soon.

The Reese's said...

she looks so cute! can't wait for you guys to come visit :)

Mandi Roth said...

Too cute!!

california smiths said...

Darling!

Anonymous said...

Do you think they have a Tutu for Brigham's size? Sometimes he could use a little rhythm LOL JK Good job Livie, So cute see ya soon!!!

Cadle Clan said...

She is too cute! I love the little ballet shoes...

Jeremy and Taren said...

So cute! Hey I called you on Wed. I hope everything is ok. Just thinking of you.

Kelsey said...

She looks so grown up! WOW! We need to catch up soon! I miss you! Do you still eat cheese a lot? =)

The Holmgrens said...

She looks just like you Ashley! She is darling. How old is she? Marissa is 4 and in ballet, she just does her own thing. I literally can't get her to pay attention to her teacher. Any tips?

Chandra said...

Oh how sweet! Is that lil Breanna Perry too? I'm so jealous of all you guys there in Vegas doing your mom thing- wish we were still there! Seriously, I dont even HAVE a V.T. comp here in Cali. :-(

The Simpson Family said...

Livie is such asweetie, you are so lucky, both of your kids are to presious for words..I don't know why I'm telling you this, you already know! I hope you are doing well, I'm praying for you!