Saturday, December 12, 2009

December so far

I only have one more final left in school, and I have noticed that I have a lot more free time on my hands. That being said, I have a lot to blog about. Livie is in a singing/performing group called TaVaci. They had their first concert last night. It was so darling! Livie is in the class with her cousin Denver and both of them did fantastic. They sang and did all of the actions. I wish I could upload the video on here. Dylan and Beckham sat in the audience and watched, but they were rewarded for their good behavior by going to get ice cream after.
We took the kids to see Santa, and Livie was so excited. Dylan was okay with it, he was more interested in getting his candy bag. It has been snowing here almost nonstop today. Jon and Dylan are outside building a snowman. Livie is more like me and still has her warm Vegas blood, so we are staying inside snuggling on the couch. But then her dad got the four wheeler to plow the driveway, and she changed her mind.
Dylan has also started building cars. He makes a new one almost every day out of Lego's, but this morning he made a life size one. He even added headlights and a pedal.

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

glad to see you are posting more! i need to get that picture of beck and dyl from you :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

Lucky!! I want just one snow day. Send some to me. Livie looks so beautiful in her dress for the performance. Santa pics are so cute too. Santa's a little scary. Ha ha. j/k

The Birds said...

That kid is a genius!!! I LOVE his car, seriously, he's amazing!!!

Heidi said...

I love your blog. I am lame at reading all of the blogs of my kids. But I would like to say it is a great way to keep up your life on a month to month basis. I am hoping that everyone will post one entry on the family blog every month. It would be great for our family history. I love these grandbabies. Hope you are all on the mend.
MomOfTheBaileys.com