Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Livie

Livie's 4th birthday was a week ago, so I am a little slow, but better late than never. She had the cutest little birthday. It was on a Sunday so it was kind of a laid back day, but I think that was good for her. She played with her presents and we sang to her at church. She was the only kid with a birthday that week so she thought she was pretty special. That night my family came over for cake and ice cream. She was so happy, but she was a little sad when it was over. I didn't get any pictures of the party because it is all on video. But here are a few of her opening her presents.

6 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Happy Birthday!! She's too cute.

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Holy cow! She looks so BIG!

california smiths said...

Wow! Four years old. Looks like she had a Happy Birthday! I am also impressed with your blogging lately. I think you are very on top of it!

The Reese's said...

it was a good birthday party! she's looks so big!

Cadle Clan said...

Happy Birthday! She's just adorable!

The Birds said...

I haven't checked in for a while, so it was fun catching up on your posts! I'm so glad Christmas was so great, except for the getting sick part of course. Happy New Year!
~Chandi