Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary

It seems like everyone is having an anniversary lately, and we are one of them. We have been married eight years today. It seems like it has gone by so fast. I am so lucky that I married my best friend. I made a collage of pictures of us from our wedding day, and the first couple years of our marriage. Once Dylan came along, the camera was taken over by his cuteness, followed shortly after by Livies.
We went on a date on Saturday night to celebrate. We had dinner at Applebee's (thanks for the gift card Heidi), and then went to see Quantum of Solace, the new 007 movie. I know, it is not the most romantic movie, but I am going to see Twilight Thursday night, so I thought I could be generous. It was actually a really good movie. Jon and I are such dorks. We love this chandelier in the Red Rock, so we took our picture by it. I'm sure everyone thought we were cuckoo. It was a great anniversary date. I love you Jon!

19 comments:

Sara B said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

california smiths said...

Happy Anniversary! I can think of no better movie out than 007 to go see :) And movies are Red Rock are always so fun! Great theaters!!

Cadle Clan said...

Too cute! Happy Anniversary! I miss you Ash...I want a full report on Twilight when you see it. I promise I will call you. I've been such a slacker friend lately, but I hope you understand why! :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

The perfect couple! Man, you guys look so young. Happy Anniversary! Hope it was wonderful.

The Smith Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I LOVE the picture of you two in front of the temple. We went to see Quantum of Solace too for our night out!! Funny. As long as your out with the man you love, it doesn't matter what you do. Congrats on eight years of bliss :)

Dave and Krisha said...

Happy Anniversary Ash! Super cute pics from your wedding and I love the picture of you and Dylan and Jon when he was tiny! It is precious. Can I just say that I love to check your blog. It always makes me laugh. Your kids say the greatest things. I love it. Take care and congratulations on 8 years!

Hibbard Family said...

happy anniversary! 8 years is such a great milestone, good for you guys!

Emily B said...

Happy Anniversary! Are we still going to see Twilight with our husbands?

Alisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is this Sunday and we too are going to see 007, because i am going to see Twilight later. Did you darken your hair? It looks very cute!

Alisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours is this Sunday and we too are going to see 007, because i am going to see Twilight later. Did you darken your hair? It looks very cute!

The Baileys said...

You two are so cute. I am so excited to see you this weekend!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! Kevin and I also just celebrated our 8 year anniversary. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. I love the pics from earlier in your marriage.
Becky

Alee and Brandon said...

Happy Day to you both! I love having a good excuse for a hot date ;)

vickersfam said...

Happy Anniversary to US! And I don't mean you and me, contrary to your email awhile back...

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Time sure does fly by. Look at those pictures you both look just as happy as in the wedding pics. CONGRATS!!!

Haguewood Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the kids comments as well. Never a dull moment anymore!

theoskilanecfamily said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are the cutest!! I love your wedding dress and the coat that you had over, it looks like a white cinderella dream dress!! We need to get together!! Give me a call!

Nances said...

Happy anniversary! 8 years..that is crazy. We are getting so old! You guys look cute--I love your hair!

Jane said...

Wow, eight years! Congratulations. You guys are so cute together, and I love the picture in front of the chandalier!