Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight

Needless to say, I am so behind on this. But being on vacation does that to you. Anyway, back to real life now. I guess I will start off by telling about the midnight showing of Twilight. A bunch of my friends and I went to see it together and we had so much fun. We ate delicious treats, made some new friends, and enjoyed comparing thoughts on the movie. I love hearing every ones different opinions. I really liked the movie. It wasn't as good as the book, but what movie ever is? I guess I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I am excited for New Moon to come out. Here are a couple of pictures highlighting our fun night.

7 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish you would have been in Vegas when I was there to go with me! It poured while you were in Utah and I thought about you and was sad you were missing it!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

It seems like it is the new craze! My sister said she hopes the next one has a higher budget so they don't leave any parts out. We changed our blog address to summerstimelessmoments.blogspot.com

Cadle Clan said...

I saw the movie too. It was good, but I thought it was a little cheesy at parts. I did think Edward was cute in the movie than in the previews. I
guess he grew on me! Talk to you soon!

The Reese's said...

it was fun seeing you guys! i'll get you the rest of the pictures when i get a second :)

Alisa said...

Oh i loved it! i had low expectations too so when i saw it i was pleasently surprised. I wasn't a fan of Edward before going to the movie but after i really loved him.

The Smith Family said...

I so wanted to go with you guys, but I promised my mom I would go with her and she's not a midnight showing kinda gal. I'm glad you liked it. I did too.

Emily B said...

What a great night. I can't wait to go see it again with you.