Monday, March 16, 2009

Bailey Girl Weekend

A couple of weekends ago, the Bailey girls left their kids and families, and we went and spent a night in St. George. We had so much fun. Here are a few of the highlights:


  • Heidi Lynn being camera happy and trying to snap pictures of me at every second, including my telling people on the shuttle goodbye.

  • April's funky shoes that "teased" almost everyone else there.

  • Nobody wanting to sleep with Brittnee. I won't say why, but she knows.

  • Going shopping and getting great deals at the Children's Place outlet.

  • Seeing Shopaholic. We all loved it except for Brittnee. But she hates August Rush so you can't really trust her taste in movies.

  • Shopping some more at Target.

  • A delicious dinner of steaks.

  • Not knowing that the time share people changed the pool house key, so we walked around it multiple times. Finally, I scaled the fence to get us in. Heidi Lynn of course took a picture of me doing this. She didn't really care that I could slip and impale myself. As long as she got her shot. :) I didn't post it for fear that people would be blinded by my white flesh.

  • The guy who thought he was Buddha and had perfect knowledge of all things literature.

  • Floating on our backs while secretly being scared that there could be sharks in the bottom of the vents.

  • Finding out that sugar ants love Advil, and Tami and I waking up covered in ants.

It was such a fun trip. Thank you so much Heidi for planning it. I can't wait for next years!

8 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

How fun! I wish that my family would do that. It so good to relax and have fun.

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun trip! I wish my family were more into that stuff so we could have the family get togethers.. Sounds like you enjoyed it!!

The Reese's said...

looks like fun :)

Wendy said...

FUUUN! I think the next one needs to be a "People Wendy Thinks Are Really Cool" weekend trip. Whaddaya say?

Anonymous said...

It was freakin fun! and next time you come up we will have to go see a good chick flick just not a Twilight Shopaholic LOL We love ya!

Nances said...

How fun! I love family girl time but it's always so rare. Jon totally looks like the AI guy. Have you read all the shopaholics? I love the books!

Emily B said...

I am in for the "People Wendy thinks are really cool" weekend. I love that you guys did a lot of shopping. That is the best way to enjoy vacationing without husbands.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

That sounds like so much fun, a weekend with no kids or husbands!!! Shopping had to have topped it off!!!