Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dylan's Birthday Celebration

Dylan's birthday was split between two days. On Tuesday, his actual birthday, we had a party at school, and cake and presents at home. Dyl loved all of his presents, especially his Lego's, which he has used to build some pretty cool tire stores.

On Saturday, we went to the Lied's Discovery Museum. They both loved it. Livie's favorite things were the stage where the kids are able to dress up and perform. She also loved the little supermarket. She kept refilling basket after basket. Dylan loved the airplane and the car mechanic shop. It is such a fun place to take kids.




4 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Wow, I can't believe he's already 5! What a fun birthday. I didn't know about Leid's Museum. Rob and I will have to take the boys for sure once we're in Vegas again.

california smiths said...

I pass that museum going to my mother-in-laws and have always wanted to try it. I might have to next time I am in town. Looks like such a fun birthday for Dylan! It can be so different not being with family on their birthdays, but still memorable :)

The Reese's said...

looks like you guys had a fun time for his birthday! see ya soon :)

Mandi Roth said...

What a fun birthday! :)