Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Few Funnies


I haven't posted for awhile, so I thought I would put down a few funny things the kids have said lately.

Dylan:
Dyl has this thing where he tries to climb over the back fence to go somewhere. The other day, he told us he was going to Grandma and Grandpas. He came in the house and said:
Mom, I need a ladder to climb over the fence so I can ride my bike to grandpa's house.
Jon and I started laughing, and Jon said, is he asking our help so he can run away?
Dylan seriously replied: I won't run away, I promise, I will go very slow.




Livie:
She was watching her daddy pass the sacrament on Sunday, and when he walked by, she whispered to me:
He sure looks handsome mommy.

13 comments:

Wendy said...

"I will go very slow." Classic.

The Reese's said...

so cute! livie looks darling with her hair that way. they both look so grown up and sound that way too!

Mandi Roth said...

What sweet kids you have. I love being able to read about your cute cute kids.. :) It does brighten the day! :)

Mandi Roth said...

hey also will you email me.. mine is: mandiroth@gmail.com

Chandra said...

More! I can't ever get enough!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Look at those adorable faces. Love them so much!

Valerie said...

Such cuties! Love those pictures too!

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Your kids are so darling. I need to be better about writing down the things that my kids say. You are always so good at that. I love Livie's hair! Way cute! :)
Miss you....

Cadle Clan said...

That is too funny! Your kids are SOOO cute!

Alison Carter said...

Such cute kiddos! and funny too!

Christie said...

Oh Ash, they are darling kids. Glad to hear from you again. I was missing you.!!!!

california smiths said...

Courtney begged and cried twice a day while we were in Vegas to come visit you. I promised her next time we came we would, she absolutely loves Livie and her mom! Cute and fun family!

Callisters said...

Your kids are so cute! That is pretty funny. I can't believe how big both of them look, they are growing up way to fast!