Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Livie part 2

To celebrate Livie's birthday yesterday, we woke up and opened presents first thing. I always hated to wait when I was young. She loved it and was able to play with her toys all day. She had her favorite breakfast of sausage and eggs. (And if you are wondering why she is wearing such crappy pajama's, it is because my washer broke on Thursday before I had a chance to do the kids laundry, and the replacement part doesn't come until Monday. We are down at the bottom of the barrell.)She picked one of her new outfits to wear and she looked so cute!
We gave her a few options to pick from and she decided to go and ride the Merry Go Round at the outlet mall. Livie loves horses and she got to ride it twice. We then let them ride on some of the quarter toys. (I love that such small things can be so entertaining to kids.) We went to a few stores including a hat store. It has some of the best hats!
When we got home we ate Livie's choice again for dinner, (Mac-N-Cheese and hot dogs), and then sang Happy Birthday and had cake and ice cream. I think she had a great birthday. It was very calm and relaxing with no demands. That is my kind of day.

7 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like a fun day! she looks so darling and we loved the video cuz we felt like we were there on her birthday! sorry about the washer- that really sucks :( hope you get it fixed soon.

Callisters said...

looks like you guys had a wonderufl day. I guess I didn't realize she was a December baby. She is so cute and getting so big. They grow up way to fast...

Cadle Clan said...

Happy Birthday! You are way too cute Livie!

Emily B said...

Happy Birthday, Livie! I'm glad you guys found some fun things for her to do. Kevin loves Mac and Cheese with hot dogs. I think it is so disgusting.

california smiths said...

Happy Birthday Livie! Looks like a great day to turn 3! Hope you get some snow today! :)

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday to Livie! Looks like you had a magical day :)

Jeremy and Taren said...

Happy Birthday Livie! Hope you had a wonderful day!