Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ipod Tag

iPod Tag
Directions:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. No Cheating.. you must write the name of THAT song. No matter what.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Play My Music by Jonas Brothers (I am such a geek)
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Lucky by Jason Mraz (this one is so true!)
3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Just Friends by Gavin Degraw
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence (This would work if I knew a lot of drunk people.)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
You are the Love of My Life by Jim Brickman
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Two People Fell in Love by Brad Paisley
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
If You see Her by Brooks and Dunn (I guess I can be hard to reach sometimes.)
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon (Oh so true, I am the favorite, well I would be if I lived in Utah)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
I Don't Wanna Be by Gavin Degraw (This is true, I usually finish it with I don't wanna be without a job!)
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
My Last Breath by Evanescence (I wouldn't mind if my last breath was taken when I was with her.)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Rock star by Nickelback (That's right Jon, I think you are a rock star!)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Love Bug by Jonas Brothers
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
No Good Deed from Wicked. (That is a little scary)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Eternity by Jonas Brothers (I really only have like four Jonas Brothers songs, but they are all coming up!)
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
So Close by Jon McLaughlin
16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Revolution by Jim Sturgess
17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Like We Never Loved At All by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill. (I guess if I never loved Jon that would suck pretty bad.)
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Bad Day by Fuel (I do try to hide those.)
19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Perfect Situation by Weezer (perfect!)
20. WHAT SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Raise it Up from August Rush
Thanks for the idea Janet and Emily! This was a fun tag.

2 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

That is so funny! What a good idea! I got your cute Christmas Card today, love love love it! I'm almost finished with mine...almost.

Emily B said...

I have "Best I Ever Had" by Vertical Horizon on my iPod too. It's such a good song. Your songs fit your questions a lot better than mine did.