Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Comedians

Dylan has been on track break for the last week. It is sometimes hard for him to be off his schedule, but it also lets me spend more time with him, and enjoy his humor. Here are a few things he has said this week:

That giraffe has a loooooooong neck.

Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.

I want to watch Herbie for Lovey

Daddy's on my team and Livie and mommy are a team.

Santa Clause comes and takes away all of the presents.

Blue Man loves his hat, it is his favorite present. (Blue Man is his imaginary friend that lives on the top of his index finger.)

I know Mom, I am hilarious.

Hi, I'm a doctor and I am going to hurt you.

Livie, do you like beef tacos?

(This conversation was my favorite:)
Dylan: Daddy, I want a cookie.
Jon: Well I want a million dollars. If you can get me a million dollars, I will give you a cookie.
Dylan: Mom, can I have a million dollars?

Later on Livie told Dylan she wanted one of his crackers, and he told her he needed a million dollars.

Livie has also started saying some pretty funny things. Here a few of hers:

Look Mommy, I'm so beautiful.

I love drinking.

Mommy, give me some monies so I can go.

One day, Jon and I were quizzing her on body parts. Jon pointed to his eye and asked, Whats this? She replied eye. When I pointed to my eye and asked what it was, she replied, make-up.

Livie has also started to go to the potty. She has always been startled by loud noises, but when she toots in the potty she thinks it is hilarious. She will name them. Oh, that one was an elephant. That was a tiger! It is pretty gross, but at least she is not scared!

10 comments:

california smiths said...

Those conversations are hilarious. I loved asking you for a million dollars. heheheh. Courtney also names her potty experiences. But hers are what comes out not the sound that are named alligator, elephant, tiger...... funny that they both do it!

Wendy said...

"Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot." Words to the wise, Ashley.

vickersfam said...

I'm laughing right now at all these funny comments. I love your kids!

The Reese's said...

so cute! i can hear you guys saying all that stuff to him :)

Emily B said...

Yay, Olivia, for going on the potty! Your kids are a crack-up.

Hibbard Family said...

Your kids are so cute.... I love that Livie names her toots :)

The Reese's said...

hey i just had to tell you that we pulled up to your parents house yesterday and your mom's visiting teachers were there and had drove a van. so when denver got out and saw that he said "ashley must be visiting"! i thought it was funny. and my mom was wondering if she could get on your list to view your blog, if that's okay her email is teriann.hanks@gmail.com. thanks!

Alison Carter said...

Ashley, you have some special kids! They are so cute and so funny! I love how Dylan says, don't talk to me like I'm an idiot! I'm sure that's how it seems to kids sometimes, because they know everything right?! I'll miss having you over regularly, but we'll still try to get together sometime!

Valerie said...

Soooo cute! Your kids have such fun personalities and funny things to say :)

Chandra said...

Oh my gosh! I hope I have kids as entertaining and cute and sweet as yours someday!!!!!