Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn/Batman



This was seriously the best weekend ever. On Friday, my friend Emily and I went to the Breaking Dawn release party. Although I kind of felt like a geek, it was awesome. I started reading the book that night and finished it on Saturday. It is the best book ever. Not only was it the best in the series, but it is in the top three of my all time favorites. I loved the way the series ended. She could not have written a better ending. On Saturday night, Jon and I were able to go on a date. We ate some dinner and saw the new Batman. It was so good. Heath Ledger was amazing. My family was teasing me for having a weekend full of vampires and super heroes, but I couldn't have planned a better time.

8 comments:

Emily B said...

I'm glad I could be part of your awesome weekend. The party was fun, even if we were two of the oldest people there. I finished the book last night. It is also my favorite of the series. Thanks for being a psycho fan with me.

Valerie said...

You girls are too cute! I wish I could've gone with you. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Emilee said...

I love your matching T-shirts!

The Reese's said...

so fun! i just finished the book yesterday and thought it was great, we'll have to discuss it next time we are together! sorry we missed ya this trip (so far)!

Kelsey said...

You are the first persons blog I have read that said they totally LOVED the book. I still havent read it yet but you always have your nose in a book from what I remembered. Glad you had fun!

Jane said...

You guys look so dang cute! I bought the book, but I haven't been able to start it yet, because I need to finish the book club book so I can pass it on. I can't wait to start it. And Bathman was awesome!

The Birds said...

So I haven't finished the book yet, but I must know are you an Edward or a Jacob fan? I guess I could just flip to the back and read the end, then I wouldn't have to ask!! By the way, you look great in that picture!! Hope you're feeling better!
~Chandi

The Mashy Family said...

Um that weekend does not sound nerdy at all. I would love that kind of a weekend. I love those books but I will admit I am now scared that there really is vampires in this world. I know I got issues.