Monday, August 11, 2008

T is for Trixie

I think Jon is good at a lot of things. Not only does he cut his own hair, but he cuts Dylans, and the dogs. He usually does such a good job. In fact, he cut the dogs hair tonight. Imagine my surprise when I walk in the bathroom to see him shaving a T in Trixie's back, (with my razor.) At my speechlessness, he told me that this would help him tell the dogs apart. I always thought it was easy to tell them apart, since Zoey weighs about twenty pounds more than Trixie.

10 comments:

Emilee said...

What a clever husband you have! That's too funny! Is he going to shave a D in Dylan's hair next? I think Jane has a crazy hair cut story....

Sara B said...

Looking Good!

The Reese's said...

that's good i could never tell those dogs apart. i still can't tell my families and see them more often. love the body sock on dylan, it'd probably help calm any kids down. hope dylan likes going to his new school. good luck with all that.

california smiths said...

hehehe. I can never tell my parents shitzus apart either. i would love for them to shave letters on their backs.

Valerie said...

Oh, man, that's too much. I'm laughing out loud right now! Oh, and I love Dylan's Body Sock. How cool!

Haguewood Family said...

Love the Snut conversation...I have been thinking about getting a little dog. How much extra work are they??? I'm just about the finish Breaking Dawn too. We are on the same page!

Hibbard Family said...

I agree with Emilee.... I think Dylan should rock a "D" on the back of his head!!!

Callisters said...

That is so funny! I guess there is now no expection to not know what dog is who.

Alee and Brandon said...

Poor Trixie! I hope all the other dogs don't laugh at her...lol

vickersfam said...

You weren't kidding about the T! I wasn't expecting it to be so big. Well, now even your neighbors will be able to tell them apart.