Friday, September 12, 2008

36 Facts

I love knowing random facts about people, so I decided to do this tag I saw on my friend Courtney's blog.
36 Facts...
1. Do you like blue cheese? Only Blue Cheese salad dressing.
2. Have you ever smoked? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? I'm not a big fan of sugar flavored water.
Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not a regular doctor, but I do when it is the woman doctor.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I couldn't eat them every day, but sometimes they sound delicious.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Night they Saved Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water.
9. Can you do push ups? Depends on how many. 2, yes. 10, probably not.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading.
12. Do you have ADD? Depends on the activity. I could sit down and read forever, but with other things, I can get pretty antsy.
13. Middle name? I do not have one.
14. Name three thoughts at this exact moment. I'm wondering how Dylan is doing at school, What time Jon is going to get home, and how my family in Utah is doing.
15. Name three drinks you regularly drink. Water, Coke, and not much else.
16. Current worry? Trying to figure out how to get Dylan to sleep through the night, without his lamp on.
17. Current hate right now? Barack Obama. Not so much him as a person, because that would be un-Christlike, but his values and his political viewpoints.
18. Favorite place to be? My home.
19. How did you bring in the New Year? We had some friends over to play games, but both Jon and I ended up getting the stomach flu that night.
20. Where would you like to go? I would like to take my family on vacation to Sea World.
21. Name three people who will complete this. Whoever wants to, I guess.
22. Do you own slippers? No, I am more of a fuzzy sock wearer.
23. What shirt are you wearing? Brown with some little ruffles and a shade tee underneath.
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept on them, but I imagine it would be quite fun.
25. Can you whistle? Yes.
26. Favorite color? Cerulean.
27. Would you be a pirate? If I could look like Kiera Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually songs from Wicked.
29. Favorite girl’s name? Olivia.
30. Favorite boy’s name? I don't really have one, so I am going to say Jonathan and Dylan.
31. What’s in your pocket right now? An elastic, and one of Dylan's cars that I need to put away.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? Livie throwing my laundry pile out of the way, and telling me I was done, so now I could play with her.
33. What vehicle do you drive? A van, but it looks pretty slick from the front.
34. Worst injury you have ever had? My first C-Section.
35. Do you love where you live? Oh yeah.
36. How many televisions do you have in your house? 2

3 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

I'm with you on the Sea World thing! We've only been ONCE, and that was before we had the kiddos!

autumn said...

Oh man...I don't know what cerulean is. But I'm sure it's gorgeous.

The Reese's said...

love your tags! i think it's fun to see what you are thinking. and i'm going to go do one of my own since our life is so boring i have nothing to blog about!