Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend, our family went up to see our extended families in Utah. Jon's little brother was blessing his first baby, Noah. It was a great trip and the kids had so much fun. We headed to Tremonton first. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay at each house for two days, but we made the most out of our time. Dyl and Livie had so much fun with their cousins. On Friday night, my family had a picnic at the park, and then we went back to my mom's house to make smores.
We headed to Orem next, and Livie discovered that cousin Emma is her new best friend. Emma is Dyl's age, but she is so tiny, that Livie is taller than she is. Livie thinks that Emma is the best thing, and she and Dylan were vying for Emma's attention. The blessing was beautiful, Briggy did a fantastic job. Noah is precious and tiny, and everything wonderful that comes with a new baby.

7 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

I'm glad to hear that the trip went well. Also I love the first day of school post! Adorable, Dyl is so cute.

Emily B said...

Who is Livie not taller than because she's taller than my runt, too, who happens to be a whole year older than her. I love cousins. We were with cousins this weekend too, and I wouldn't see Rebecca all day. It's nice to get a break and see your kids enjoy their family.

The Reese's said...

glad you guys had a good trip. looks like fun at both families.

Tami said...

It was so fun seeing all of you, and we miss you already! Thanks for inviting me here...
Love you all!

Callisters said...

Looks like you had such a good time. I love that smores is just not a camping thing anymore, my kids love making smores. Sometime when you have a longer trip her come and stop by I would love to see you.

The Holmgrens said...

I love your hair dark. You look so pretty. I wish I would have ran into you while you were here. You live the prefect distance from family. Not too far, but not too close.

The Birds said...

Hey, I like the hair! Isn't it refreshing not to be blonde for a few minutes?!!! I'm sad we missed you up here. My sister, Krish, just started a blog and she needs friends, so here's her email: davidkrisha01@yahoo.com
send her an invite, I know she'd LOVE to see what you're cute family is up to!!
~Chandi