Saturday, September 13, 2008

8's

So, I got tagged again, so this will be two in a row. But since my life is pretty boring right now, I guess I have nothing better to blog about!
8 TV shows I love to watch
Prison Break
Super Nanny
Grey's Anatomy
Jon and Kate Plus Eight
So you Think you can Dance
The Office
The Big Bang
How I Met Your Mother
8 Favorite restaurants
The Elephant Bar
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
In-N-Out Burger
BJ's
The Claim Jumper
Utah Noodle
Applebees
8 Things that happened yesterday
We went to the library
Cleaned the house
Flushed one of my two fish, he perished
Took the kids to the water "mountain"
Ironed all of our clothes for church
Watched Baby Mama
Watched Dyl get his hair cut
Started a new book
8 things I am looking forward to
Halloween
Seeing more and more of Dylan's improvements
Having Livie be fully potty trained
General Conference
Thanksgiving
Painting the house
Putting in our new carpet that is sitting in the garage, until we paint the rest of the upstairs.
CHRISTMAS
8 things on my wish list
Take my family on vacation
To finish the Book of Mormon again
To have Dylan integrate into a regular kindergarten
To have our house be worth what we bought it for
To lose my baby weight, but since my "baby" is almost 3 years old, I guess I can't call it that anymore.
Adopting more kids
Have all of my photos downloaded into the computer
To have Dylan be able to read before kindergarten
8 people I'm tagging
Alee R.
Chandi B.
Krista N.
Emily B.
Taren M.
Rachel S.
Heidi B.
Janet S.

3 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

I love getting to know random facts about friends :)

janet said...

I haven't seen this tag before... fun. thanks A LOT for tagging me. I will try to get around to it :)

Emily B said...

I love the Elephant Bar. And we totally tried to rent Baby Mama on Monday, and they didn't have it. Thanks for the tag. I have nothing to blog about lately.