Wednesday, February 13, 2008

About my Husband

Wow. I just got my first tag. I must admit, I do feel special. Thank you to Becca for that. Okay, here it goes:
What is your husbands full name: Jonathan Michael Bailey
How long have you guys been together: 7 1/2 Years
How long did you date: Oh, only about 3 months
How old is he: 31
Who eats more: Depends on what the food is.
Who said I love you first: It was kind of a do you know what I'm thinking moment.
Who is taller: Technically, we are the same height, but Jon swears he is at least 3/4 inch taller.
Who is smarter: Jon, unless it comes to literature and then I rock.
Who does the laundry: Me, but Jon helps when I need it.
Who does the dishes: The rule is whoever cooks doesn't have to do dishes, but that rule seems to only apply when Jon cooks.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Jon, unless we are somewhere other than home, and then he has to sleep closest to the door.
Who pays the bills: I do.
Who mows the lawn: We have Frass. (artificial grass, you got to love Las Vegas)
Who cooks dinner: Me most of the time.
Who drives when you are together: He does.
Who is more stubborn: Again, it depends on the situation.
Who kissed who first: I think it was a group effort.
Who asked who out first: He did.
Who proposed: He did. Gravity Hill, Salt Lake. He forgot the ring. Hee Hee.
Who has more siblings: Jon, 2 brothers, 3 sisters.
Who wears the pants in our family: I think we both have a leg in.
I am tagging...Alee Richards, Chandi Bird and Tawnee

4 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

Hey girlie!

I was just coming to show you how to add links, but it looks like you figured it out already!!

Hmmmm...I like the first kiss being a group effort!! I'll have to fill this out! Probably tomorrow!

Alee and Brandon said...

Oh, and post a picture of yourself! I haven't seen you in a while!

Pam said...

Hey Ashley! I just found your blog. Your kids are adorable! Your little girl looks just like you:) Hope you are doing well. You should check out my blog. www.parsonfamily.blogspot.com
Love Pam

The Reese's said...

Ash, tangi just made me look at your blog and I must say that you girls do a good job. DidJon really forget the ring when he proposed? Anyway I think that your blog is great and I guess I will say the same as everybody does, that it makes feel closer to you and jon and the kids. Hah Hah. Love ya and talk to you later.