Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Why I love Las Vegas

This season in Las Vegas is my favorite. I love the weather. It is right around the 70's. The kids love being outside. I know some of my Utahn friends and family are going to think I am bragging a little, but you will be able to have your revenge when the summer months come. The kids and I were playing outside today after school and we were having so much fun. All of a sudden, Dyl just stopped playing and said, I'm done with this park. I'm going home. Farewell. After that, he just walked inside. I guess our backyard isn't as fun as I thought.

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

Hey Ash! Darling kids! We'll be there Wednesday pretty early. But we'll call you. Have fun! Tangi

california smiths said...

I love Vegas too. Even the summer months aren't to bad if you can go swimming. I have to brag that I have perfect weather year round in so cal! I want to end up in Vegas though I love it so much!

Emily B said...

I can get through three months of scorching heat knowing that the rest of the year is going to be pretty nice. And no snow is also a great perk.
Emily =)

Callisters said...

I want that weather so bad right now! If it could be 70-80 all year that would be the most perfect tempture!

Emilee said...

I also LOVE Vegas in the spring!