Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kid Tag

8 Things you may not know about Olivia

1. I have the sweetest personality, and care so much about everyone. I am always so concerned if everyone is okay. I love to give hugs and kisses and my favorite place is on someone's lap.


2. I have inherited my mothers love for animals. I love everything that moves, including some stuff that creeps my mommy out. I love my two dogs and always help my mommy feed them and give them treats. My mommy and I are both working on daddy to get a bunny.


3. I adore my brother. I copy everything he says and does. I want to be just like him. I always ask to watch Cars, because thats what Dylan likes. When mommy and I go to the library, I always pick a book out for Dylan. I always try to hug Dylan, but sometimes he doesn't like that. I know he loves me too though.

4. I love playing with friends and family. It is so much fun to be with other people. I get so excited when my grandma's and grandpa's come to visit. I wish I could see them more. (Hint Hint).

5. I am a total daddy's girl. I ask for daddy all day long and when he gets home, I want nothing to do with my mommy. I love sitting by him and playing games with him. He loves me too, and when I smile and show my dimples, he melts for me.
6. I love to dress up. I love wearing hats, and jewelry and will put it on after mommy and daddy put me to bed. I love to wear high heels and fancy dresses. I love to carry purses around and fill them up with all of my favorite things. When I want my earrings on (clip ons), I ask mommy to pinch my ears.
7. I am such a good cleaner. I will pick things up before mommy even asks me too. I love to help unload the dishwasher and do the laundry. Mommy thinks she is very lucky to have me and the jobs go so much quicker when I lend a hand. I am getting very good at folding clothes and make the cutest little piles. I always help Dylan clean up his room too.

8. I am such a blessing to my mom and dad. I bring them so much happiness and they know how lucky they are to have a sweet girl like me. I make everyone happy that meets me. I love reading my kid scriptures, especially the parts about Jesus. I am so good at saying my prayers.




3 comments:

The Reese's said...

cute kids, now that's a good way to feel like you know them alittle better even if you live far away.

Nances said...

That (both Olivia's and Dylan's) were the cutest posts. You have two absolutely adorable kids. It was so fun reading about both of them.
Reading about Olivia's love of animals brought me back to our childhood--and all our exploring and pretending to be this or that. We really had fun as kids! Thanks!

Alee and Brandon said...

Your kids are so cute! My vote is for the bangs:)