Monday, February 25, 2008

The Connections Center

Through Dylan's school district, we go to this place called the Connections Center. It is such a fantastic place, and is helping us so much. They teach Jon and I different ways to do ABA therapy, and ways to help him communicate better with us. The teachers there are so wonderful. One of the reasons we were going there, was for them to help us with his tantrums. Unfortunately, Dylan has decided that he isn't going to show them his tantrums. He is such a perfect angel while we are there. :). I love the fact that his school district is so accomodating, and he is getting so much help. We are so lucky to live here. Here are a few pictures of how much fun, he and Livie have.

8 comments:

The Pitcher Family said...

Hey, glad you found us. Your little fam is so cute. That is great that you are finding such wonderful resources around you. Hope that you check in with us often and I won't be such a slacker!

Alison Carter said...

Cute blog Ashley! What a cool place for your kids to go. I'm glad you found my blog, I'll add you to our list!

Callisters said...

Ashley I am so glad that you found us. I have not seen you forever! Your kids are darling and if I may say our girls have the best name ever! Do you call her Livie or Olivia? We have always stuck with Olivia because Carson has a cousing with a little girl Livie. I thought if we were to ever shorten it we would call her Vivie. Well have a wonderful day! If you don't mind I am adding you guys to my blog so we can keep in touch! Talk to you later.

california smiths said...

It is so nice to know there are places out there to help when kids are born with certain needs. It looks amazing and I'm glad to know it is helping you both!

Valerie said...

Yea for Dylan and Olivia! Looks like a great place for Dylan. I can't get over how cute your kids are.

The Reese's said...

cute pictures ashley. you definately could find that kind of help in utah so i guess if that's the only reason to stay in vegas it's good enough! see you soon.

Sara B said...

So happy for you guys and that you have so many resources close by.

TMB said...

Ashley,

I was so glad to see a comment from you on our blog. It is a great way to keep in touch and see what is going on in other people's lives.

You and Jon have very cute children. It looks like you have your hands full, and are enjoying every minute! That is great that Vegas offers school programs as a help to you.

Keep posting, I will check back often!

Lots of Love!