Friday, February 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it

Here are a few things that you may not know about me. (Although if you were at game night, it can't be much!)

Jobs I have had:
1. Classic Shop- It was an older ladies boutique with tanning beds in the back. So odd, I know. I did get a lot of free tans, and the ladies I worked with were quite entertaining.
2. The Buckle-I didn't like this job at all. I hated pushing people to buy expensive clothes. Plus, the discount wasn't that great.
3. Convergys- Almost what Utahn hasn't worked there?
4. Liberty Square-I was an apartment manager there for about three years and I loved it. It was so much fun. Things got a little shady at the end when I was pregnant with Dylan, but we ended up moving to Las Vegas so it all worked out okay.
5. Mom-The best job in the world. Most days, I would not trade it for anything.

All the Places I have lived:
1. Tremonton, Utah
2. Garland, Utah
3. Provo Utah,
4. Orem, Utah
5. Las Vegas, NV

4 Favorite Movies:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Becoming Jane
3. Hairspray
4. 13 going on 30

4 Favorite Foods
1. Cheese (ummm)
2. Cereal
3. Italian
4. Steak

4 Weird things about me
1. I am missing two of my front teeth. I wasn't born with them so now I have a bridge.
2. I am the official oddball in my family. I have done everything different than my siblings. Like, where and when I got married, where I live. They all live so close to each other. I'm kind of jealous of that sometimes.
3. I would probably end up being like a cat lady if Jon would let me. I am always asking him to get more animals, to which he quickly shuts the idea off. I will probably end up old and alone with a whole bunch of cats.
4. I HATE public speaking. I can't sleep the night before even if I have to pray in church. My knees shake and I almost throw up. The last time I had to speak in sacrament meeting, after I was done, I left the chapel and started hyperventilating in the nursery.

4 TV Shows
1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. The Office
3. Supernanny
4. Lost

4 Places I would love to go
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. South Africa
4. New York

People I am tagging, anyone that didn't get this from Janet Shumway, Mainly my Utah friends and Alee, Valerie, and Tawni

1 comment:

Callisters said...

Oh how I love Jon and Kate plus 8! We found out this past summer that my little Alec also does not have two permanate teeth. I am glad to know that I know someone so if I ever have any questions about it. Have a great day!