Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home Again


It is always bittersweet to come home. It is nice to be back in our routine, but I miss my family. Dyl and Livie were so glad to be back. Dylan called his "Lan" from the car on his pretend cell phone and told him we were almost there. He was so excited to see him. They had a sleepover last night. I think the kids played in their rooms for hours. Dylan made a pretty cool line of cars. He was so proud of it. Livie also peed in the potty for the first time. We made a huge deal about it, hoping she would want to do it again, but so far, no dice. I guess she is going to take her own sweet time. (By the way, I know the flowered pillow case is horrible, but it is his favorite, and refuses to sleep with anything else.)

4 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I love that quote by Dylan today!

Nances said...

I'm glad that you had fun in Treetown. You have lots of fun cousins for your kids to play with--how fun. I need my siblings and Scott's to start crackin. Livie really looks like a minature you--she's such a doll. That name would totally be on my list but my cousin already took it :( Next time your in town and it's not such a quick visit give me a call so we can hang out!

Alisa said...

Looks like you guys had fun. We are always excited to get home..it's just nice being in your own bed.

Emily B said...

Glad you're back, Ashley. And I'm glad you had a good time with your family. My whole family lives here, and I consider myself pretty spoiled. By the way, I knew you would love that Twilight trailer. I posted it mainly for you.