Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Working Man and Princess

Livie is really into playing dress-up right now. Whenever she is home, she almost always has on some sort of accessory. Yesterday both Liv and Dylan were dressed up. Dylan told me he was a "workin' man" and needed to go to work, so they started playing with blocks. Dylan made a building out of his, while Livie made a castle. Dyl really got into the whole pretend thing and kept asking the princess if she needed stuff.

I know Dylan doesn't have any pants on, but he takes after his dad and pulls them off the second he gets home.

6 comments:

janet said...

So cute!

gotta love a man w/o pants!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I hardly ever see your kids without a smile! They are too cute! I love the pictures with Livy and the dogs. Oh MY HEAVENS... they are huge. Brave girl!

Callisters said...

I love kids when they are being so imaginative, it is great! Cute kids!!

Sara B said...

How great that they are playing together and using their great imaginations! They are darling!

Nances said...

Cute kids...I love how they play and imagine together. Glad you got back up to Utah but you really need to call me the next time!

Emily B said...

I love the tutu.