Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tremonton

We had such a good time in Utah. It was both happy and sad since we went there for my Grandpa's funeral. The funeral was beautiful, and my grandma seems to be doing fairly well. All the cousins had so much fun together. Dylan did so well with both sets of cousins. He remained calm most of the time, and hardly had any meltdowns. Livie was fantastic too. She actually came out of her shell and played with everyone and talked to the grown-ups. We had a great Mother's day. On Saturday, I had the worst migraine. I couldn't eat with out throwing up and was basically a lump on the couch. Jon was so amazing. He took such good care of me. He had the kids plant some flowers in these cute buckets. When they came in with them, Livie told me it was to "help make me better". I also got my hair cut and highlighted for my present. On Sunday we drove to Jon's parents house and had a big party at his sisters. I love mother's day. Whenever we go home, I remember how much I miss it. I wish Dylan and Livie could play with their cousins more. Hopefully next time we see them, we won't have any sadness mixed in.

3 comments:

The Reese's said...

cute pictures! it was fun to have you guys come visit. and they kids are getting so fun to watch play. and they fact taht they will play by themselvs. hope you can come again soon, without a sad reason.

Alee and Brandon said...

There's no place like home...but I'm glad you're back! Even though it hasn't been that long I miss your blog posts...I can always count on you for some fun...

The Mashy Family said...

Glad you were in town and had some fun. Next time you are up give me a holler I would love to catch up.. Your new pictures at the top of your screen are so cute. You look great by the way!