Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Willow Park


For those of you that live in Northern Utah, you have probably been to Willow Park. It is a cute little zoo with a lot of birds, and a few other animals. Jon, my sister and I took my kids and her Maverick. Our kids loved feeding the ducks. There was this huge peacock. He had his tail spread and it was amazing. We tried to get a picture with the kids in front of him, but Livie was a little scared. She keep talking about gaby booses and peapops. (Baby goose and peacock).

4 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

Looks like fun!! My kids love feeding the ducks too!

Hibbard Family said...

What a fun park! I love when we get together with cousins, good bonding time!

Callisters said...

It looks like so much fun. I need to take my kids there this weekend before they close the road to Logan.

Sara B said...

i love willow park "zoo"! i miss it. so glad you go to go and take your kids!