Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Dad

I couldn't go through Fathers Day without a tribute to my own dad. He is the most amazing man. He has such a tender heart, and loves everyone. He is so funny and non judgemental. He is always there to listen to me, and always manages to lift my spirits. I think he is the best bishop in the world, even if he isn't mine. He always makes time for family. He has such an amazing connection with Dylan. Even when Dylan was at his worst, my dad manged to break through his barriers. Not only is he a great father, but he is an amazing grandpa. He loves to be with the kids, and is interested in everything they have to say. I know I am so lucky to have grown up with a dad like him. I'm lucky I have such a great role model in my life. I love you so much dad. Happy Fathers Day!

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

i'll agree with you. he's been a nicer dad than my own, i was lucky to marry into such a great family.

Pam said...

I would have to 2nd that. I remember
all of the fun chats we would have when we were in cheerleading. He was always such a supportive husband to your mother.

california smiths said...

I love Jeff! He was so much fun to spend 2 years with in cheerleading. He is just as amazing as you say!

Nances said...

I loved all your posts. It is so fun to stay updated in your day to day life.

Haguewood Family said...

You do have a great dad. I have run into your parents a couple of times up in Logan. It is fun to see them. Tell em hi!

Callisters said...

You do have a great dad! I also agree that he is a wonderful Bishop, we are very lucky here in 4th ward to have him!!