Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dylan's Artwork

Yesterday, Dylan had me come take a picture of a "SO COOL" circle of cars. After I took the picture, we discussed the merits of each car in the circle. Being so engrossed in our conversation, I completely forgot that I left my camera in his room. He didn't have school yesterday because of Staff Development Day, so I was able to keep him with me, all day. When I put him down for quiet time, he found my camera and got busy. When I came to get him, he was so proud and wanted me to show him all of the pictures that he took. (First of all, I had to read a manual to know how to work the camera, but he just figured it out.) Here are some of his best:


I love that you can see his cute toes sticking out.

These are the blinds in his room.

Can you tell what this is? It is the light in his room.

I think he was trying to take a picture of his yellow car, he was just a little off. I think that maybe his future isn't being a Nascar driver, or mechanic. He may turn out to be a photographer.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love that Dylan got his hands on your camera. What a cool way to view things from his perspective :) Looks like you guys had a ton of fun with your parents. Gotta love the grandparents!

Emily B said...

Great pictures, Dylan!