Thursday, April 17, 2008

My three Tags

I was tagged three times last week, and I have been such a slacker! So here I go, doing all three tags at once.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 16, almost seventeen, finishing my junior year of high school. I was a cheerleader, dating the completely wrong boy for me, and those two things pretty much were my life.

-5 things on my to do list today?
Taking Dyl to and from school, laundry, hanging out with my in-laws, taking Dyl to therapy, and pretty much all the other mommy things.

-6 snacks I enjoy
Cheese, crackers, chocolate, coke, Carmel popcorn balls, and tomatoes.

-What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I would pay off both my parents and my in-laws houses, and whatever debts they have, and give them good retirement money. We would pay off our house. I would take Dylan to UCLA and get him every available therapy there was to help him. I would still stay in Las Vegas, but move into a bigger house. I would donate a TON of money to help Autism Awareness and research.

-5 Places I have lived
Garland, Tremonton, Orem, Provo, and Las Vegas.

-5 Jobs I have had
Retail store worker, Receptionist, Office Manager, and best of all, wife and mother.

-5 things people may not know about me
I am a clean freak, and I prefer to have my house spotless.
I still secretly blame myself for Dylan's autism, although I am trying not too.
I love to read and would do so all day if I could.
Although I miss my family so much, I do not want to leave Las Vegas for awhile.
I would still like to be a dolphin trainer, but that dream gets smaller and smaller every day.
I am tagging any 5 people who haven't gotten this tag yet.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Sandy Montana
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Flip Flop
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Cerulean Dog
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Pae Ogden
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): BaiAs
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Coke
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Stanley Lamont
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Pearson Panguitch
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Fall Lily
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Strawberry pajamas
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Toast Magnolia

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The book closest to me is the book I am reading right now called the The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini. The sentence is:
"I only knew the memory lived in me, a perfectly encapsulated morsel of a good past, a brushstroke of color on the gray, barren canvas that our lives had become."

I am tagging anyone who hasn't received any of these. Good Luck!

3 comments:

california smiths said...

Thanks for doing that! I love to learn more about people and loved all your names, especially your Nascar one. Totally sounds like a real one!

Emily B said...

I'm glad you don't want to leave Las Vegas. Your names are perfect. They all sound like hippie/Nascar/cartoon/etc. names. Mine didn't fit that well.

Alee and Brandon said...

I read The Kite Runner a while back, it was a good book! I love reading tag posts!