Friday, April 4, 2008

Enrichment


We had the best enrichment last night. We had a service auction, and the sisters were very creative with what they auctioned off. I bought a blogging lesson from Janet, (Hooray Janet!), and some cookies and the Legacy movie. I think one of the most popular services was a massage. After Enrichment, a few of the sisters went to Golden Spoon to get some frozen yogurt. I had a migraine, and wasn't the most exciting person to be around, but it was still a great night. Thank you to all the sisters that came.

3 comments:

Nances said...

Looks fun...it sounds like you have a great ward! Your last posts were great. You always make me smile.

Callisters said...

Sounds like fun! Those enrichment service auctions can get out of fun, but is always a lot of fun!

Joell said...

I really am jealous of all the fun you guys are having out ther! Maybe instead of building next to Tangi I'll come move in next to you! What do you say sound good?