Saturday, April 26, 2008

Occupational Therapy

I feel like I talk so much about Dylan's Occupational Therapy and his therapist Shannon, that I should post some pictures of what crazy things go on there. Shannon helps Dyl with his fine and gross motor skills, muscle tone, and most of all, his sensory integration issues. She is so wonderful. She is like a therapist to me too. She answers every question, and is there for us when we have late night problems, or when Dylan is stuck in the hospital. This place is so awesome. If I was a kid, I would think I was in heaven. Livie thinks we are there for her enjoyment. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. I was trying to take cute pictures without interrupting the session. I don't think telling Dylan to look at the camera and smile would have gone over very well. Let's hear it for people who love our kids as much as we do!

1 comment:

Callisters said...

That looks like lots of fun! Honestly don't you feel blessed to be dealing with this in the day and age? I still need to email you, soon I will! Have a great day.