Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lan and the white car

This post probably won't be very interesting to most people, but since I am making a book out of this blog, I wanted to have it documented. This amazing thing happened yesterday and this morning. Dylan has started to play with little people, and make up scenarios with them! Usually, he just plays with his cars, and the people could be props, if they are used at all. But yesterday, he found this little guy: He named him Lan. He asks me where Lan is whenever he can't see him. This morning, he got Livie's little baby out of her doll house. He said that little boy is Dylan, and he and Lan are racing. It was so great! Even though there is a car and a little train involved, I will gladly take it. I am amazed at how far he has come. This is such a huge improvement for him. His imagination is growing by the day.

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

ash that's awesome! i'm glad he's starting to show his personality, just imagine what he's going to start doing now!

california smiths said...

so cute! It is neat he is imaginative. I love to see what he does.

Emilee said...

Ashley that is so exciting! He's using his imagination and that's wonderful... and he's so creative.

The Holmgrens said...

Where did you get the Care Bear car!? I had one of those when I was little. You are a good mom Ashley.

Haguewood Family said...

So cute! I love to read your kids funny sayings. I need to do that!

Valerie said...

That is so awesome, Ashley! I can't wait to hear more of Dylan's fun stories.