Sunday, April 20, 2008

Funny Sunny


Today was such a funny day. I don't know what the kids had in their systems, but they made Jon and I laugh all day. I had so many quotes to put in for Dylan, that I decided to make a post about everything.


*Livie loves to sing. Therefore, during the songs in sacrament meeting, she just sings as loud as she can. She isn't on key and doesn't know any words, but it is the cutest thing I have ever heard.


*Dylan took two cups of water from the sacrament tray before I could stop him. He then proceeded to burp very loud, but followed it up with an excuse me.


*I decided to have him look at animal pictures to calm him down. When we came to a picture of a horse he said, Ewww, that horse's bum is so stinky. (If any of you know Dylan, you know his voice has two volumes, loud and screaming.)


*Livie was in the hall at this point for being naughty. Jon had her sitting in a chair to calm down. She just kept staring at him and then started tapping her fingers impatiently on the table next to her.


*Dylan knows how to read the numbers on the clock, so I told him sacrament meeting would be over when the big hand is on the two. As it got closer, he started chanting, Go clock Go. Go clock Go.


*I took him to the bathroom before Sunbeams, and he was being such a good boy. I asked him to wait in the stall with me while I went. He then stuck his hand out under the door and said Oh No Mom! My hand just made a very bad choice.


That's all I have so far, but its only three o clock.

9 comments:

Chandra said...

That picture of them explains it all! ha ha They are soooo cute!!!

Wendy said...

"Go clock go!" The sacrament meeting refrain of children everywhere (and their frazzled parents, too). And we were sitting right across the aisle from you, and I didn't notice any of Dylan's comments or burps, so maybe no one else did either. I kinda wish I had, though. I could've used a good laugh.

california smiths said...

Oh I love it! I so often think that my kids are the only ones causing 'scenes' at church, so it is nice to see my kids are normal! Your post cracked me up!

camille said...

heehee! Those are classic. I just love the things kids say. Dylan has some of the best I've heard. What a clever little guy he is. I took Kai to get his 5 yr shots today and he was nervous. Jared told him they were for keeping the 'bugs" from getting him sick. Later he said to me,"Mommy, I really don't need to get these shots cause I don't eat bugs!"

Emily B said...

Thanks for a good laugh. What a fun-filled hour church is for you guys. I'll have to try to sit next to you next week.

Joell said...

okay that is seriously hillarious(sp?)! My kids act up quit a bit in church too! They know that is the one place they are suppposed to behave and it just kills them!

Valerie said...

Those were so funny. Thanks for sharing your kids cuteness with us.

Sara B said...

your kids are awesome! Scarament meeting is so hard with little ones. I love the quote from Dylan on the side. Sorry, I am closed!!!

Joell said...

okay foolow up from the statement on my blo. Your kids actually go to bed at 7 and don't wake up until 7? that is incredible! Do they take naps during the day? Ellie used to sleep from 9 to 9 but now that I am putting her to bed at 8 she keeps getting up earlier I will have to try to put her to bed earlier, thanks for the advice. e-mail me jrigby14@msn.com.