Monday, April 28, 2008

More Sunday Funnies

I don't know what it is about the weekend. But Dylan has so many funny comments that I have to post them all. I think it is because he is in school all week, so we don't get the whole Dylan effect.

Dylan: That tickles my bum and knees.
(While driving down a dirt road.)


Dylan: Peep the Weave

(While pointing to his head.)


Dylan: What's cracking mom?


Livie: I can't play right now Dyl, I'm working.


Dylan: I have a clean shave, well oiled hair, and a snappy suit.


Dylan: I'm six.

Livie: You're four.

Dylan: I'm six.

Livie: You're FOUR!

(Imagine this going on and on, increasing in intensity and volume.)


Dylan: Mom, Zoey has blue berries on her belly.

(Zoey is our dog, you can figure it out.)


Livie: Let's play dollhouse.

Dylan: Be quiet Livie, I'm doing my homework.

(This being said while he was lining up cars.)


This last one shouldn't be funny, but it is. Livie is scared of babies. I know it's weird, but it is so true. While we were at church, there was a little baby that was barely old enough to walk, and she started toddling towards Livie when she screamed:


Fifi's scared of baby! Fifi's scared of the BABY!

8 comments:

Emily B said...

I love these posts. I think you should make this a regular Monday morning post about the previous Sunday. I still need to try to sit next to you at church so I can be entertained by your kids.

Chandra said...

What a beautiful family! Your kids crack me up!!!! :-)

Lacy said...

Cute Pictures!! Your kids are so funny! Do you just Laugh all the time??

The Reese's said...

what a fun life you live. i would laugh all day. because i do when i read them. i can't believe livie's scared of babies! love your pictures!

Joell said...

I with everyone else! How fun is your day? My kids are too young but I love the funny things your kids say!

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Ashley. Your kids say funny things. You are good to remember them. I always forget them, but at the time I think they are funny. Your kids are really cute. Love, Nat

Jane said...

This is too funny. I've never met a little girl who is scared of babies! That is so cute and funny. Isn't it fun to be a Mom and crack up at things your kids do? It's so much better than TV!

vickersfam said...

Your kids are SO funny! I can just picture them saying everything, especially Livie. I like your pictures here too, very cute.