Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bubbles


The kids wanted to take a "ginantic" bubble bath with lots of bubbles the other night, so being the crazy mom I am, I obliged. I put in two different kinds and it was huge! They were so happy. Dylan decided that Livie needed a hat. He just started piling the bubbles on. Livie just acted like nothing strange was happening. We managed to get a few bubbles on Dylan's head, but Livie's looked like a wig that they wore in the 1800's. I love moments like this, when they are getting a long with each other and having fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Callisters said...

Very fun! You probably feel like me, your kids either love love each other or hate each other. Not many moments that are in between!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I hope you don't mind me peeking, I stumbled onto you through Courtney and Carson. I haven't seen you in ages, but sometimes see your sister at the dance studio picking kids up. Your kids are darling. My blog is open to viewers right now, but we are going private if you wouldn't mind an invite email me at summers_lm@yahoo.co.nz
I know it is weird but I somehow put I was from New Zealand, must be a blonde thing.
Lisa(Perkins) Summers