Friday, March 21, 2008

Take a good look.....

Because it may be your last. My incredible friend Kate decided to start a little clinic and try to teach 4 and 5 year olds the basics for soccer. Of course Jon and I wanted Dyl to try it. All of the kids were so darling. Kate ordered them matching shirts and she was so awesome teaching them. Dylan did pretty good for about 6 minutes. Then he started running up and down the hill, laying on the ground and watching a kite and pretty much refusing to participate. He goes back to school this week and will be back on his schedule, so we are going to try it for another week. Maybe he is not quite ready for it yet, but the shirt is so cute on him, that the whole experience is worth it.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Is it horrible that I completely dread when my kid will be old enough to participate in sports?

Kudos for being up for trying it, I bet Dylan is having a blast.

Anonymous said...

It is so great that Dylan played soccer, even if it was only for six minutes! Trying is the only way to learn. me

Emilee said...

Looks to me like he was doing GREAT!