Saturday, March 8, 2008

Livie's First hair cut


Livie got her first hair cut tonight. I waited a long time, considering she is two, but I love the way it turned out. She was such a good girl. She was a little scared at first, but then she did great. I had Erin Buck cut it for me, and she was incredible. She made Livie feel so comfortable. She tried to blow dry it under with a round brush, but it seems Livie has inherited her mommy's flip in the back. No matter what we do, we can't get it to stay under. She was so proud of it when it was done. She couldn't wait to show her daddy. Thank you again Erin, you did an incredible job!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Emily B said...

Very cute. I wish my THREE year old had some hair.

Sara B said...

Very darling!

Alison Carter said...

what a cute haircut!

Valerie said...

Looks great! I wish we could see her in person. Hands up to Erin. I cut Owen's hair, but pretty much fake it the entire time I'm doing it. It'd be nice to have a friend do it who actually knew what they were doing. We'll definitely have to meet up when we're in Vegas again.

Jane said...

Her hair looks so cute! What a darling little girl.

Callisters said...

So cute, she looks so big! I am a little nervous when my Olivia has to get her hair cute because I am worried it will cut off her curls!

The Reese's said...

i just have to say that the pictures don't do her justice. i only hope when i have a girl she is as cute as livie :)

The Mashy Family said...

What a cute haircut! I really need some pink at my house I have decided!

janet said...

Oh... she is such a doll and has GREAT hair! Erin is quite the popular hairstylist! and the flip up in the back is so cute!