Saturday, March 29, 2008

Birthday Party


Today we went to Dylan's friend Diezel's birthday party. They are in the same class together, and are good friends. The party was so much fun. It was a circus party and the kids loved it! They had fire blowers, games, jumpers, blow up slides, face painting, balloon animals, jugglers. The whole party was amazing. Dyl was in love with the slide and kept going on it over and over. He actually got kicked off it at the end, because he kept trying to go up the wrong way. We all got our caricatures drawn, (as you can tell from above.) We couldn't believe Dylan sat there for that long. Livie was scared of the juggler man, because he was on stilts. At one time, Dyl just stood there fascinated, looking up at the juggler, then out of the blue he threw his noise maker at him. Needless to say, the guy was a bit jilted. I think all of the workers were secretly happy when we left. It was a great party though. Again, I have pictures, but, you will have to wait to see them until the cable comes.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

The Reese's said...

what a fun birthday party, i'm glad you guys all got to go. now you just have to try to have a better one for dylan next year :) really it would be neat party to go to. your family looks cute in their pictures.

Sara B said...

what an incredible party! sounds like you all had a great time.

Callisters said...

How fun! I love the drawings.

california smiths said...

Those pictures are SO NEAT! I love it, I can't imagine having a party like that for kids, how much fun :)

Wendy said...

Holy crap, was it Toni Braxton's son's party or something? Because WHO ON EARTH throws that kind of party for a kid? Sounds like it was fun- not for the juggler guy, though. :) Love the caricatures. How fun to have those of your entire family.

Jon and Ashley said...

Although I think you are being sarcastic Wendy, Yes, it was Toni Braxton's son. But I do know what you mean. I don't think normal people throw those kind of birthday parties. At least, I hope not.

Emily B said...

I can't wait to see pictures. That party sounds so fun, but I have to say that you guys are a lot cuter than those caricatures. You're awesome for staying Thursday night to go bowling. I love all of you party girls.

Nances said...

Seriously...was it Toni Braxton's son party? It sounded like an amazing party. I was thinking the same thing--who can throw a party like that for a kid? I can't wait to see the pictures. I love the caricatures they are too cute. About your Vegas posts--it really sounds like such a fun place to live. So many fun and different things you get to expose your kids to.

Valerie said...

Wow, that's an elaborate b-day party, wish I was invited! Cool pictures of your family. Thanks, Ash, for the well wishes. I'm feeling lots better, but still pretty tired. Thanks for thinking of me though :)

Wendy said...

Ashley, I was serious. I know Toni Braxton lives here, I know her son's name is Diesel (I used to watch a lot of VH-1), and who else could afford a party like that? That's so cool that your son got invited. I hope Diesel's mommy was wearing more than she does in her videos, though!

The Simpson Family said...

I love the charatures! The kids especially look just like them! Hillarious!!!

janet said...

what FUN pictures!! I think they all look pretty good, except yours looks nothing like you. What a FUN party!