Friday, March 21, 2008

Sleepover

My mom, dad, brother Cody, his wife Shiloh, and their daughter Lexie came to visit us this week. We had so much fun. Lexie and Livie got along great. They were instant best friends. We decided to let the girls have their first sleepover. Needless to say, the first night was a disaster. They didn't even end up sleeping in the same room. The next night was still rough, but they both slept in Liv's room. They were so proud of themselves the next day. They kept saying, I slept with Livie, I slept with Lexie. I am so glad they are friends. I had a cousin close to my age and we had so much fun together. Hopefully, they just keep getting closer.

They both had to "help" us make breakfast.

2 comments:

vickersfam said...

What a fun time for Livie! I loved cousin sleepovers. I'm glad you got to see your family this week.

Callisters said...

my kids love sleepovers with their cousins! You almost can't tell them it is going to happen until the day of or they will drive me nuts about when it is going to happen. How close in age are the two cute little girls?