Monday, March 17, 2008

My Talented Family

This last Saturday was our wards "Untalented" show. It was so much fun. There was so many fantastic acts. We had to leave early due to "Dylan complications". Jon actually had to sing. He was part of the Young Men's skit. They did an American Idol spoof. He did such a great job. He is so relieved that it is over. My kids were an unofficial part of the show. A talented woman in our ward played the fiddle with her five boys dancing along. Dylan and Livie were dancing along with them, when one of my friends lifted Dylan up on the stage. He stood next to her boys and pretended to play a violin. During the last song, Livie and a couple other kids got up there as well. They all danced so cute. Dylan stood at the front of the stage and just clapped along. He has really good rhythm. And for Livie being as shy as she is, she really shaked her booty. I have video of both of these acts, but I am not computer savvy enough to get it from my camera to my computer. I think Jon is pretty grateful for this fact. I'm so proud of my very talented family.

6 comments:

Alee and Brandon said...

That sounds so cute! I wish I could see it! You'll have to figure it out...hehee.

Anonymous said...

Ashley... I can't believe Dylan got up on that stage and danced I am so proud of him! Tell Jon I can't wait to see the act first hand!
Stacie

Lacy said...

Hello Ash,
Well I decided to give in and blog..You are so cute..What a good mom! It looks like you guys stay way busy. I need to come visit. I am past due for a vacation..Good to hear from you..Lacy

jfb said...

Hi Ashley, thanks for commenting on my blog. it's so fun to hear from you. I added you to my links, too so we can keep better track of each other.

Emily B said...

I loved how Jon let Livie come up on stage and sing with him. That probably made him a little less nervous.

vickersfam said...

He did great. I thought the whole act was a good idea and done well. Who knew you'd have so much spur-of-the-moment "untalent" from your family that night? :)