Monday, March 10, 2008

Two of my Nephews

My brother Coby and his wife Tangi stopped by for a little bit last week, and then they stayed over on Saturday night on their way back from California. It was so good to see them. Especially my two sweet nephews. My kids had so much fun with them. Beckham is a little roly poly ball of cuteness. Denver is so funny. I can't wait until I get to see them again. Hurry back Denver and Beckham! (Coby and Tangi, you guys can come too.)

Look at those cute chubby cheeks!

The kids were helping me put down the air mattress. What good little helpers!

2 comments:

The Reese's said...

Hey Ash, cute pictures, I need to get those from you. Next time we'll have to stay longer.

california smiths said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! We need to get those cute nephews to move down South with us!