Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan

Dylan turned four today! (or 1, or 29, or 9, it depends on what day you ask him). He had such a fun birthday. We had a little birthday party for him at his school on Friday. On Saturday, we took him to FAO Schwartz and let him pick out a car. He was in heaven! Today, he just got to do what he wanted, and then we had cake and presents when Jon got home. He was so happy it was his birthday, and kept asking me if I was excited. He even sang Happy Birthday to himself. When I put his cake in front of him, he said Oh mom, I love you. It was so cute, even if it was because I was loading his body with sugary sweets. Happy Birthday Dyl! We love you!

5 comments:

Sara B said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! It is so fun when to have kids and see how excited they get about their birthdays.

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Hey I had no idea that Dylan and my Dillon's birthdays were so close. Dillon's was the 9th. Or maybe I did know that...Sometime's I'm a bit scatterbrained! I'm so glad Dylan had a good one. He's such a cutie.

Emilee said...

What a great mom you are- let him do whatever he wanted all day AND he got to eat cake! Lucky Ducky!

Alee and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday!!

Callisters said...

So fun! I love celebrating my kids' birthday, it is such a special day for them.